In this whirlwind of life we often have so much on our plates, literally and metaphorically, that it is hard to be thankful! Yet, we have an opportunity to see the glass half full rather than half empty–and when we do, we often find our burden lightened and our dreams closer.
Take the time to count your blessings this week and see if you approach the challenges with a bit more energy.
For the record, I am thankful for:
- A loving God who offers grace
- My beautiful family that gives me joy
- Dear friends that like to grow and laugh
- The lessons adversity has taught me; I would be a shallow person without them.
- A growing business and doing what I love
- The people I meet in my work; there are so many genuinely good people out there.
- Problems that are a challenge to solve and the ability to solve most of them
- The chance to make everyday a learning experience–some good and some not so good.
- New ideas and practices freely shared among professionals
- The ability to help others; I head to Haiti on December 10!
I wish you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hope you enjoy it as much as I will!