The last ten years has been an amazing journey. Much has been accomplished and much has been learned. The most important thing is that I have had the privilege of meeting you, working with you and learning from you. It has been a deep honor and I hope the journey continues to lead to new opportunities for both of us!
Here are 10 highlights:
1. Reynolds Consulting, LLC was founded in 2001, serving a bank in Baltimore, Md. Our second client was the Kauffman Foundation. Kudos to Kreig Smith for getting me started!
2. We have had a tremendous “family” of clients over the years; we are so grateful to have had the chance to work with them, see them grow and remain friends. We have had clients honored by Ernst and Young for their success, along with many featured in the Kansas City Star for a variety of reasons, often in the Growth Section of the paper. It has been such a privilege to come along side these companies and walk with them on the path to their great accomplishments!
3. We are proud of the retention rate we have achieved, with most clients returning for additional support. It has always been our goal that every client is a lifelong friend!
4. In Spring of 2008, we opened our Nashville office and in fall of 2010 we developed an alliance with InfoWorks, a technology service company, known as one of the fastest growing and best places to work in Nashville.
5. A few of the Boards that I have had the good fortune of serving on include the Helzberg Entrepreneurial Mentoring Program, the Association of Corporate Growth, the United Methodist Church Foundation and Leadership 20/20. It is such a great feeling to give back to the community a small fraction of what these organizations, among others, have meant to me.
6. It has been such an honor to be named one of Kansas City’s Women Who Mean Business, Top Mentor, and Woman of Influence. My company has been named one of Kansas City’s Top 25 under 25 for businesses with under 25 employees.
7. In 2010 I became a “Vistage speaker” and that has launched my speaking career, taking me all over the country and speaking to a wide variety of groups. I am now a member of the National Speaker Association and looking forward to where that is taking the company.
8. We have clients across the country from California to Florida with a concentration in the Midwest.
9. As you know, I enjoy writing and have recently written my first series of books (more coming on that soon), and been published numerous times in Small Business Monthly, Kansas City Business Journal, Nashville Business Journal as well as national magazines like Mergers and Acquisition Journal.
10. The biggest highlight is YOU. After leaving corporate America for the entrepreneurial role of business owner I discovered that I had the best of both worlds by being able to work with companies and entrepreneurs, while meeting so many great people along the way. In some form or fashion you have shaped me, taught me, impressed me or befriended me. We wouldn’t be who we are without you and Reynolds Consulting, LLC wouldn’t have achieved its success either. You are the “true gold” I have discovered along the way. Thank you!