Ok, now that we know we are all in the same boat—not big fans of the traditional budgeting process, what can we do about it? How about learn to do it differently and better! Would you like to:
• Enter the budgeting and planning process with greater clarity regarding market-based opportunities for performance improvement?
• Shorten the time it takes for the organization to complete the budgeting and planning process?
• Have clear prioritization for spending money and allocating resources that all understand?
• Make decisions with confidence?
• Align the work of the entire organization, creating greater synergies?
• Be able to do more with the same or less resources?
If so, register for our online executive workshop called Moneyball for Business.
What is Moneyball? Maybe you remember the movie by that name starring Brad Pitt documenting the Oakland A’s implementation of Sabermetrics. For our use, moneyball means a system of analytics that are leading indicators of performance. In baseball, on base percentage matters more than home runs in generating wins. In business, what matters most in predicting your ability to win? Or identifying small issues before they become big challenges? What do you need to know about the market, your customers, your competitors and your own capabilities to make good investment decisions?
This event will take place online in a live two-hour workshops on September 25th from 11:15am-1:15pm, central standard time. We will issue each participant a workbook digitally (a $79 value), ahead of the meeting. We encourage you to look through it and come prepared with your questions to the session.
In this workshop we will cover:
• How to complete a Market Assessment; learn what is going on in the market today, what variables will most impact you and what to do about it.
• How to develop a Competitive Assessment; learn how to define competitors—traditional and non-traditional, how to assess their advantages relative to yours and what you need to do to improve your market position.
• How to conduct a Business Assessment; learn new techniques for understanding differentiating capabilities and how to build on them for competitive advantage.
• How to identify market-driven competitive advantage and growth opportunities; learn how to set yourself apart from the competition and prioritize where investments need to be made to maximize growth.
• How to improve the budgeting process; learn how to save time, enhance cross-departmental communication and reduce stress by establishing clear performance-driven budgeting priorities.
• How to align resources to priorities; learn how to do more with the same or less resources
Date: September 25, 2012
Time: 11:15am-1:15pm CST, 12:15-2:15pm EST, 10:15am-12:15pm MT (?), 9:15-11:15am PST(?)
Online workshop facilitator: Margaret Reynolds https://www.breakthroughmaster.com/workshops/speaking/
To register, click on this link: https://www.breakthroughmaster.com/moneyball-for-business-online-workshop/